Captin's dinner on the crusie!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So...the Orders are IN!


What does this mean you ask? Military lingo...which in civilian terms means, we have gotten written orders to where we will be stationed for the next 3 years and we got Jacksonville!! WHOO HOOO! We got them about a week ago, so I am a little late in sharing this news. Friday the 17th Brandon finally got his coveted Wings! It was an exciting time! Such an accomplishment in life! I am very proudHe us going to squadron VP10, and Brandon found out that they deploy next summer in June. So I am glad we have some time with each other and to figure out the living arrangments.

So after the winging party and all the comotion was over, we decided that we found a house we love and put an offer on it! It's a short-sale which is new to us, so the seller ageed to our asking price but now the long wait to see if the bank will agree to this price. This apparantly could take months! Sigh* I would love to be in my new house for at least Christmas, but we will see! I am excited to get out of this little duplex but it has been a blessing in disguise. Saved us tons on money cause we might have to pay closing costs on the new place but we are trying to avoid that!
Today is the first day to where it doesn't feel so hot or humid. It's nice out even for Florida! Still the high today is 84, but it's wonderful, I love it here! Now, if I could get Brandon to go to the beach more often!

God is so good, He is doing a new thing in me and my family. I just pray for continuing growth for both Brandon and myself.

2 comments:

  1. exciting news all around. can't wait to hear about the house! Jason and I also heard that the Jax market was full of good deals. I just hope we'll get there some time soon to enjoy them! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad to hear that you get to stay in J'ville. I know you must be so glad that you don't have to move!!

    ReplyDelete