Captin's dinner on the crusie!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello bloggers!!

I am a new blogger and since my husband and I's life is about to get more and more exciing, I thought that I should blog about the experiences.

I am off work today...the sun is shining here in Florida and it's actually a little warmer so today is a walk my Great Dane day...he needs it. Can dogs get cabin fever? Because I think Kaine does! I can't take my little Sophie, the dachshund, is hurt, like has a pulled muscle in her neck so she is resting on the heating pad, after taking her pain meds and after yesterday's acupuncturist came to work on her. Yes, we did, and it's working! She is stiff in the mornings, but my dog really felt better after she worked on her. So I am a believer! Now I know it sounds wierd that I would do this for my dog, but we have no kids and Sophie's only 5 years old (they can live up to 17 sometimes) so this is trying to help her before she hurts herself really bad and can't move. More to come on this...

So, as I said in my blog description, we are awaiting orders to move to Jacksonville, FL and we are most excited, but also sad to leave the wonderful family of friends we have made at Liberty Church...these people have meant the world to me. I hope and pray that I can do the same for another person and that we can find a wonderful new group of friends in Jax. Also my wonderful little bank job, I love the people I work with and I hope I can transfer to another banking center that has wonderful people working there as well as interesting customers!
That's all for now....

3 comments:

  1. YAY for you blogging!! me likes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one reads my blog but I think it's because it sometimes does not allow people to see it. I had a good one, then a student started reading it. I blocked the student. The student found a way to get around the block. So I had to start another one with crazy blocking and only people I invited could read it. I've since tried to un block it but I don't think it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI guys! I am gonna try to keep this up!

    ReplyDelete